Monitor Assess and Manage Risk – Unit Standard 252025
Conduct a Continuous Risk Assessment in a Workplace
The skills, knowledge and understanding demonstrated within this unit standard are essential for social and economic transformation, and contribute to the and economic growth of South Africa.
This unit standard will contribute to the learner overall career development by providing recognition, further mobility and portability across industries and employers.
On completion of the risk assessment course the learner will be able to:
- Explain the legal and specified requirements for conducting continuous risk assessment.
- Prepare to conduct a continuous risk assessment.
- Conduct a continuous risk assessment.
- Initiate remedial action and follow up on continuous risk assessment.
- A variety of assessment methods will be used to accommodate different learning outcomes, the learner context and learner special needs.
- Formative assessment methods will include questionnaires, brainstorming and group work.
- Summative assessment needs to be conducted within the workplace and be submitted within 4 weeks after attending this course. The learner will receive a certificate of
competence if declared competent by the assessor and moderator.
Learning Assumed to be in place:
- Communications at NQF Level 2.
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 2.
Duration: 4 days