Monitor Assess and Manage Risk – NQF Level 5
Monitor, Assess and Manage Risk – NQF Level 5; 8 credits
- Business processes and potential risks to a unit;
- Identifying potential risks and assessing the impact thereof in a unit.
- Develop Contingency plans for managing risks;
- Testing and revising contingency plans.
- MERSETA Accredited
If the learner wishes to apply for the NQF credits, an additional fee will be charged per learner. This fee will include additional benefits, such as:
- Half day RPL training
- Portfolio building
- Assess and moderation of portfolio
- and submission to H&W Seta for the NQF credits
Duration: 4 days