HIRA course: NQF Level 3.
Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (HIRA) course
the purpose of this course is to enable the learner to:
- Understand and explain legal and specified requirements for conducting continuous risk assessments;
- Calculation of the value of the risk
- Initiate remedial action;
- Design follow-up procedures.
- Material is aligned according to US 120330 NQF Level 3.
If the learner wishes to apply for the NQF credits, an additional fee will be charged per learner. This fee will include additional benefits, such as:
- Half day RPL training
- Portfolio building
- Assess and moderation of portfolio
- and submission to H&W Seta for the NQF credits
Duration: 2 days
Follow-up procedures include:
- Design of Safe Working Procedures
- Design and use of Planned Task Observations